How will the charges appear on my credit card statement?
The charges will appear as "TEAM CO". TEAM Company is our billing partner.
Can I order my services online?
CTS has an online ordering service at www.exposervicedesk.com or go to "Order Online" from this site and click the image.
How do I know when my order form is complete?
CTS considers an order to be complete when it contains all the appropriate billing information, show information, booth number(s), credit card information and signature. If the client is exhibiting in a booth that is not a line booth, CTS requests that a detailed floor plan, indicating adjacent booth numbers accompany the service form.
What forms of payment does CTS accept?
CTS accepts: Visa MasterCard American Express *Company Checks
*We gladly accept company checks but please make sure that they are delivered before the advance pricing cut off date. Checks received after the cut off date will be subject to regular pricing. A $35.00 service fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
**We no longer accept wire transfers. Because of the security risks wire transfers have created we have voided the option of this type of payment but we or more than happy to work with you to make sure you get advance pricing if we have to wait for a check payment, as long as arrangements are made within the advance pricing period. Please call CTS at (702)309-8326 with questions.
How far in advance do I need to submit my order to receive advanced pricing?
CTS advance pricing deadline is fourteen (14) days from the first show day. This may vary so contact CTS at (702) 309-8326 to ask a Customer Service Specialist.
When is electrical labor required?
- All electrical outlets for island booths.
- All under-carpet distribution of electrical wiring.
- All outlets over 20 amps and/or with a voltage over 150 volts.
- To inspect equipment pre-wired to plug into our system.
- Installation and/or repair of electrical fixtures.
- Installation of electrical motors and electrical apparatus to be energized.
- Overhead power distribution.
- Connection and hard-wiring of all 208 or higher voltage services, electric motors, dimmers, disconnects or sound and projection equipment.
- Assembly, installation and dismantle of electrical headers and/or light boxes.
How long has CTS been in business?
CTS has been in business since 1992. We have been servicing convention industry for a very long time.
Which states does CTS service?
CTS proudly serves Nevada, California, Utah and Arizona.
Where are you located?
We have offices located in Las Vegas, Nevada and in Anaheim, California.